Casa de Alba “Art Collection” extra virgin olive oil has been obtained from olives of the Picual variety, at the optimum moment of maturity to obtain a fruity, balanced and harmonious oil. Centennial olive trees where only the hand of man can detach the fruits of an early harvest. Pack decorated with the painting of «La Duquesa de Alba» of Goya.
Duchess of Alba, by Goya. Extra Virgin Olive Oil (500ml)
Duchess of Alba, by Goya. Extra Virgin Olive Oil (2,5L)
Collection of cans inspired by portraits of members of the Casa de Alba family made by renowned artists throughout history whose original paintings are part of their extensive private collection.
Indicate which country or region you are in to view specific content and shop online.
SKU: DUGO25-01 Category: AOVE
- Important historical-cultural heritage dating back to the 13th century.
- Olive grove, a natural heritage of more than 500 years.
- Molino de San Fernando, an architectural heritage construction of Andalusia from the 18th century.
- An important source of employment for more than 100 Andalusian families.
Quality and innovation
- House production.
- Variety of 100% picual olives.
- Early harvest.
- Cold extraction.
- It takes 10 kg of olives to extract 1 liter of olive oil. (3000 olives for 1L).
- Strict controls of ripening times, harvesting and production processes.
- Top level quality certifications:
– ISO 9001,
– IFS FOOD V6-HIGHER LEVEL
– ISO 14001