The extra virgin olive House of Alba Alter Ego, it has been obtained from olives of the Picual variety, at the optimum mmoment of maturity to obtain a fruity, balanced and harmonious oil. Centenary olive trees where only the hand of man can shed the fruits of an earl y harvest.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Alter Ego (500ml)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil Alter Ego Fruity ripe olive with notes of ripe tomato. Its entry into the mouth is sweet and fluid. We can appreciate a slight bitter and spicy, medium persistence. In the aftertaste the sensations of ripe tomato and dried fruit predominate
- Important historical-cultural heritage dating back to the 13th century.
- Olive grove, a natural heritage of more than 500 years.
- Molino de San Fernando, an architectural heritage construction of Andalusia from the 18th century.
- An important source of employment for more than 100 Andalusian families.
Quality and innovation
- Signature product.
- Variety of 100% picual olives.
- Early harvest.
- It takes 10 kg of olives to extract 1 liter of olive oil. (3000 olives for 1L).
- Cold extraction.
- Limited edition.
- Plots and trees specifically selected before the harvest.
- Strict controls of ripening times, harvesting and production processes.
- Top level quality certifications:
– ISO 9001,
– IFS FOOD V6-HIGHER LEVEL
– ISO 14001