Limited edition from olives harvested in October, from carefully selected plots of our farms. As a result, a complex, green olive juice. Very fruity and harmonious in the olfactory, gustatory and retro nasal perceptions.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Family Reserve (500ml)
Obtained by processes combining tradicional techniques with the most advanced technologies.
Tasting notes: Picual variety oil, elaborated from olives harvested from the centenary olive trees in the farms of Buenavista, in El Carpio (Córdoba). Medium-intensity flavour of green olives, with balanced herbaceous notes, resulting in an elegant and smooth product.
Ideal for salads, specially if they contain citrus fruits. It is also the perfect dressing for fish, meats and tartars. Exceptional combination with cheese.
- Important historical-cultural heritage dating back to the 13th century.
- Olive grove, a natural heritage of more than 500 years.
- Molino de San Fernando, an architectural heritage construction of Andalusia from the 18th century.
- An important source of employment for more than 100 Andalusian families.
Quality and innovation
- Signature product.
- Variety of 100% picual olives.
- Early harvest.
- It takes 10 kg of olives to extract 1 liter of olive oil. (3000 olives for 1L).
- Cold extraction.
- Limited edition.
- Plots and trees specifically selected before the harvest.
- Strict controls of ripening times, harvesting and production processes.
- Top level quality certifications:
– ISO 9001,
– IFS FOOD V6-HIGHER LEVEL
– ISO 14001