Limited edition from olives harvested in October, from carefully selected plots of our farms. As a result, a complex, green olive juice. Very fruity and harmonious in the olfactory, gustatory and retro nasal perceptions.
Family Reserve Extra Virgin Olive Oil (250 ml)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil Family Reserve. Made under methods that mix artisanal with the application of cutting-edge technologies.
Tasting note: Oil from Picual variety olives, a limited edition of the oldest olive trees from the Buenavista family estate in El Carpio. The green fruit intensity is harmonious. Clearly herbaceous notes of freshly cut grass, olive leaf, tomato and artichoke, all of them balanced. Very elegant and velvety, with a sweet taste, with a soft touch of nuanced spiciness. Ideal for salads, especially if they contain fruits such as orange. It is the perfect dressing for fish, meat and tartare. Exceptional with cheeses, especially cured.
Indicate which country or region you are in to view specific content and shop online.
- Important historical-cultural heritage dating back to the 13th century.
- Olive grove, a natural heritage of more than 500 years.
- Molino de San Fernando, an architectural heritage construction of Andalusia from the 18th century.
- An important source of employment for more than 100 Andalusian families.
Quality and innovation
- Signature product.
- Variety of 100% picual olives.
- Early harvest.
- It takes 10 kg of olives to extract 1 liter of olive oil. (3000 olives for 1L).
- Cold extraction.
- Limited edition.
- Plots and trees specifically selected before the harvest.
- Strict controls of ripening times, harvesting and production processes.
- Top level quality certifications:
– ISO 9001,
– IFS FOOD V6-HIGHER LEVEL
– ISO 14001